Addressing health at all levels
Guild Consulting is a health consulting firm that focuses on comprehensive approaches to improving health in communities and individuals alike. Using strategies that look at multiple facets of health, and engagement points, Guild Consulting is positioned to create lasting change and build relationships that foster outcomes.
Guild Consulting works with communities across Arizona with Emergency Preparedness, community health planning and community health education.
Let's do health together.
Guild Consulting Services
What we do.
Guild Consulting is a public health and healthcare firm addressing:
Professional Facilitation Services
Program Design and Implementation
Emergency Management and Planning
Public Health Emergency Preparedness
Fatality Review Board
Diversity and Inclusion Consulting
Healthcare Emergency Preparedness and Response
Ramping up in AZ! Arizona is one of the lowest COVID19 testing states per capita in the country. Banner Health and Walgreens implemented a “testing blitz” this past weekend (5/2-5/3) and will continue to do so over the next two weekends. The goal is to test 60,000 Arizonans within the next 3 weeks ~20,000 per week.
Testing sites across the state will provide drive-thru or onsite testing as part of the blitz. Tests will be available for anyone who thinks they have been exposed to and could be infected with COVID-19, and will be based on criteria set by each testing site.
Banner Health Info:
Governor Doug Ducey has extended this order though May 15th with some modifications. See a summary here -
As Guild Consulting monitors the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we would like to take this opportunity to share what we’re doing to stay healthy and outline some simple precautionary steps to help minimize any potential exposure to COVID-19.
What we’re doing to prevent illness;
· Monitoring national and state news to get the latest recommendations
· Social distancing (staying at least 6 feet away from others, especially those who appear ill) and avoiding traditional greetings (shaking hands, hugging, high fives, fist bumps, etc.)
· Temporarily suspending in-person business meetings
· Increasing telework use - webinars and conference calling to meet with clients and partners
What you can do to prevent illness;
· Please stay home if you are sick.
· Wash hands often with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds. If soap and water are unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer. Frequent handwashing, not wearing a face mask is the most important step the public can take to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
· Try to avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
· Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
· Cover your cough/sneeze with a tissue, and then throw the tissue away.
· Frequently clean and disinfect touched objects and surfaces.
For more information on Coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit any of the following resource sites.
· National Institute of Health (NIH)
· World Health Organization (WHO)
These precautionary measures have been taken to limit the potential spread of COVID-19, to support our employees in this challenging time and to ensure we maintain our ability to serve you, our client, for the long term. We will remain vigilant and continue monitoring the situation. Stay safe and stay healthy.
Health done together!
Inquire. Develop. Achieve.
Guild Consulting's four faced shield represents the areas we look at and believe provide the building blocks to understand communities.
These areas are:
8 dimensions of health
Hierarchy of Needs
PSE models/Social determinant of Health evaluations
These provide a clear picture into what needs are urgent, realistic and measurable. By providing reporting based on these assessments, Guild Consulting can provide insight into the how and what to your why around community health.
Engage your population with purpose
What often drives poor health outcomes stems from factors outside of our purview. Understanding community need, barriers, focus and capacity are critical for creating space for measurable change. This coupled with help from the community aids in the lasting positive outcomes that redefine, innovate and inspire healthy communities.